Sunday, April 12, 2009

And the beat goes on...

Yes, it does. And I do, although I still feel for the most part like I'm in survival mode instead of thriving mode. I keep saying to myself - next week it will get better! And...no such luck. Cindy reminded me that for most people it really takes closer to 15 weeks. I'm at 12. Sigh...3 weeks seems like an eternity, but I was reminded at conference how we can feel blessed and happy no matter how we feel or what we are going through. SO- a goal I am going to work on this next week is just adjusting my attitude and trying to be more humble. I have worked on giving my health to my Savior and allowing Him to direct it and guide it and know that there's a reason in all things. When I remind myself of that, I am able to relax and let go- and even after puking, I can praise His name and be thankful for all things - especially the opportunity to be pregnant.
So - getting down to the basics here:
-Better attitude.
-I need to get to the temple in the next week or two.
-Scriptures EVERY day.
-More sincere prayers
-Show Jason more how much I appreciate & love him.

Love you all! Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment