Sunday, May 3, 2009

Patricia's Progress


May 3 – Happy May Everyone!

Can you believe it? We will soon be mid-year and Heidi will be mid preg.? Time flies.

I can definitely say that this has been the year I have paid the most attention to my progress. From Heidi’s website to Tiffany’s forms I am trying harder.

Progress:
• Eating - Day 56 being off sugar. I am definitely doing better physically and emotionally but sometimes I overeat on other things. You should have seen me at soup or Salad on Friday. I was eating 15 minutes longer than either Janette Wayman or Ev Cann!
• Exercising- is still at 3-4 times a week. I usually walk but I am trying to push it harder because of the pioneer trek coming up.
• Physical Therapy- I could definitely do better on this one. I found this morning when my neck and upper back was hurting that doing my physical therapy helps so I think I’ll do it more.
• Finances – Thanks Heidi for patiently teaching me how to use quicken better.
• Create loving memories- I love this goal because it helps me recognize and record magic moments that I otherwise would not have given a second thought to.
• Temple- I need to do better
• Memorizing positive songs- I have found that when I exercise and drive this works well
• My Books: My modified goal is to get 300 books out by October. We have given/sold about 200 so I just keep praying. Last week I was able to place about 15! If you have ideas or suggestions I’m open. Thanks goes to Heidi for my website and Cindy for getting a book placed at Primary Childrens Hospital
• Thanks Thinkin- I love to spread my arms heavenward and say THANK YOU
• Food Storage: Yea! We are pretty caught up till next general conference.
• Dates: Dan and I enjoyed 2, he also took Kalli out on her date to the mall/dairy queen- they played the funniest, strangest card!

1 comment:

  1. Great job mom!! You are so great at keeping on top of things!
    -you are still amazing me with your no sugar goal. Way to go!
    -great job on exercising - I will try & look again for the pioneer gear.
    LOVE YOU MOM!

    ReplyDelete