Sunday, May 31, 2009

Simplify simplify, simplify

As I continue to move into summer I am amazed at how many things we have planned. When I realized that we have plans every weekend until September I realized I needed to simplify each week and make sure that I didn't have more than 2 big demands besides my 2 working days-- otherwise I would really be negligent on my personal and homemaking goals.

Therefore, here are my re-revived goals:
- Try to keep my big activities to two per week (including my working days)
- Exercise 4 times per week
- physical therapy at home 5-7 times a week
- Loving moments with my family 4 times per week
- Help with the grandkids 3-5 times per week
- continue no sugar program (it will be 3 months on June 6th). I do sometimes have a little jam and if I get a headache I will take pepsi
- serving someone everyday

so there you have it. My simplified version!

No comments:

Post a Comment