Sunday, November 8, 2009

Just checking in...

Hey gals!

So I know everyone is pretty busy, especially considering the holidays coming up. However, I would encourage y'all to post at least one last time before the end of the year. We can go back to our original goals and either feel pretty crappy we didn't accomplish much, or feel great about what we did! Ha, ha... I think I fall into the prior category but I'll see if I can put some kind of positive spin on it. :)

Well, I feel overwhelmed with how disorganized my life and home are right now. I know that sounds silly since I have no children to take care of and have flexibility with my job. It's just my house is pretty freakin messy and I'm not sure where to begin. Even if I begin, there's the small issue with my hubby (bless his heart) acting like Hansel and Gretel and leaving a trail wherever he goes. Then there's the thing with not knowing where we'll be in 6 months when he graduates. Also, we're trying to short sale our home. Those are the major stresses in my life. I'm sitting here trying to find a place to begin. I suppose the thing I have most control over is my home but where to start...? Well, I'll hop off my soap box. Here are my goals through the end of November.

1. Spirituality: Pray nightly on knees.
2. Home Cleanliness/ Organization: Focus this week on laundry, kitchen counters, and bedroom organization.
3. Prospect Improvement: By November 30th, send out letters to all former Centex buyers.

Going back to my first goal, I was thinking of a song I listened to recently. Check it out if you get a chance. It's by Lee Brice and called Love Like Crazy. http://musicremedy.com/audio/index.cfm?fuseaction=showaudioplayer&audioId=37693&quality=6.

I love you all!

Tiff

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sista!! You know you give me WAAAAY too much credit & you never give yourself enough!
    I'm sorry about your stresses - and I hear ya on the "don't know where to start" thing. Oh, and on the bread crumb thing - although my hansel & gretels are pint-sized.
    Those look like great goals for this month.
    Love the song!! I'm so glad you are in to country now. Such awesome messages! - perfect for a couple going to celebrate their 5 year anniversary this month! Holy Cow!!
    Love you sister. Miss you like crazy, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiff, it's always so very nice to hear from you. I love the hansel and grettle comment!! great goals girl!! Thanks for your frequent calls.
    Love,
    mom/sis

    ReplyDelete