Sunday, November 8, 2009

Post- Baby!

Kezia is finally here! Hooray!
For the most part, it has been great. I still think I'm getting more sleep now than I did in the last couple months of my pregnancy. It has been hard with the girls lately, though. See my 4am post for details.
So - this week, I have a few, simple goals that hopefully will keep my girls (and therefore myself) more sane and happy:

1. I'm going to try to wake up by 8am every day. It's going to be hard considering she's still waking up 3 times a night, but I will take comfort that I am planning on getting a nap in the afternoon. We need to get back into that routine.
2. I want to try and have scripture study, character quality, and prayers every morning and eat breakfast as a family.
3. I want to get my morning things done at least 4 days this week. This includes emptying the dishwasher, doing 1 full load of laundry (washing, folding, putting away), kitchen & living room straightened, and helping McKinley & Ireland get their morning things done (bowl in dw, clean room, dressed, teeth & hair brushed, dogs fed & learning time).
4. I want to have personal study at least 4 times this week.
5. more fruits & veggies.
6. Get out for at least a 5 minute walk with the girls.
7. Get to bed by 10pm.

2 comments:

  1. Hola Chicka, I hope you're keeping track of your achievements as well because frankly Heidi, YOU ROCK! I love your goals and think I'll copy some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Beautiful,
    I can't wait to see you again. Thanks for helping us all get back on the ball. I love the simplicity of your goals simple and specific!
    Love,
    mom/sis

    ReplyDelete