Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Return and Resport

Hello Ya All!
As to my goals-- I have created planner pages with them and I try to check off my progress before I write in my mini journal (my small journal with main events through the day. Example: - Joseph called. He got hurt when he tried to get keys from the roof... Family for dinner. 22 people. FHE by Mom & Trisha...)

Anyway, my goals are as follows:
Drinking water - needs improvement
Keeping pressure activities to 3-34 per week - doing good
Exercise 4 times per week - good
physical thereapy - 5=good
Loving moments with family - mostly good
No Sugar - excellent
serving someone everyday - good mostly
deep breathing - mostly good

1 comment:

  1. Mom - wow. 3-34 times a week - that's quite a range! Are you more on the 3 side or 34? ;) - you know I'm just kiddin' ya.
    Great job mom. Thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete