Sunday, August 30, 2009

September is almost here!


Hello All,
It's hard to believe that it will soon be time to choose 2010 goals!

As for my progress:

The plus stuff:
I took Trisha and McKinley out to choose birthday gifts. Fun.

I am still doing very good at "no sugar" (although I do fudge on drinks and if sugar is in bread or something.) I just wish I had lost weight or been free of headaches.

I am thankful to report that I have 1 or 2 speaking engagements for the next few months and I've combined with others in my efforts.

Trisha gave me a photo shoot! So fun!

I am learning songs for care center programs

The tough stuff:
I still struggle with co-dependent issues. I still seem to want to solve the world's problems.

My books are not selling very well. sad.

Body challenges like TMJ, headaches etc. I see a physical therapist this week who specializes in TMJ.


-- I just wanted to check in.
Love,
mom/friend/etc.

1 comment:

  1. Good Job mom! I have about 5 e-mails I'm hoping to go through from you this week to help with marketing & such. I should have looked at your new camcorder tonight. Are you liking it?
    Thanks again for rubbing my feet & hands.
    Love you mom!

    ReplyDelete