Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hey y'all!

Hey everybody,

Looks like we're all slackers except for Mom and Heidi for the most part. :D

Anyways, I hope everyone is prouder of themselves for their progress this year than I am of mine. :) Even though I say that, I really think this blog has helped keep the goals at the forefront of my mind more than any other year. Thanks ladies!

Well, I have a ton I can improve on but here's what I want to focus on:

1. Daily prayers
2. Making a schedule for the day and sticking to it!
3. Eating healthier
4. Some kind of "hour of power" with 20 minutes each of motivation, exercise, and relaxation (http://ezinearticles.com/?Daily-Hour-of-Power&id=2440295)

So there's my quick check in.

Love you all and miss you!

Tiff

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tiff! Thanks so much for updating us!
    I looked at the hour of power thing & it looks great. I would love to be able to do something like that to start my day.
    Miss you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiff,
    Thanks for posting. I thought i already responded but I can't see it here. I must have pushed the wrong button.

    From the time you were little I LOVED to hear you. I loved to hear you talk, act, laugh, sing... and it's so good to hear you on our blog.

    Love,
    mom/sis

    ReplyDelete