Monday, June 22, 2009

Aloha Seniorita's...!

Sometimes I like to pretend I'm Spanish and Hawaiian all at the same time. It's a fun game. You should try it sometime.... :)

So I know it's been centuries since I've posted, sorry.

I now feel like I have things to post about. I feel super grateful for the blessing in disguise of being let go from Centex. It's allowed me to go outside my comfort zone and start learning the resale side of real estate.

I accepted a position with a real estate team that provides leads. It's a lower commission split but that's okay. My real purpose in accepting a position was to learn all I can about resale, foreclosures, short sales, etc. to take the knowledge with me wherever our journey takes us.

Anywho, it's been a great week and a half. I've already been given about five leads. Below are some of my new goals focused on my career. I'll work on revising my personal goals over the next week and report back.

Here's your thought for the week: "Perseverance is the secret of success. Procrastination is the secret of failure." Milton Levine

Career Goals:
Sharpen the saw:
1. Read real estate updates 3x a week on Mon., Wed., and Fri.
2. Read educational material 20+ minutes week days.
3. Update own website one time a week.
4. Take two real estate classes a month.
Communication:
1. Respond to prospects within 3 hours of calling.

Love you ladies!

Tiff

1 comment:

  1. Tiffany. I LOVE YOU! Don't forget I want a book report on that book you're reading. How are you coming on these new goals?
    I'm so thankful you are loving your new job. The thing is - you are so great at adapting to anything and making the best of it.
    We LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete