Sunday, June 21, 2009

My cup ran over!

Hi Guys,
O.K. I'll be honest. I am a bit discouraged. Heidi helped me earlier when I told her I went to the doctor and weighed in at 141.7 lbs. It has been 3 month since I stopped sugar (with the exception of a tiny bit of jam or a recipie like a pancake that has a little in it.)

I never ever wanted to go past 139 lbs. Sigh... so... now I am looking at my other eating. I realize that I often overeat on other stuff (bread, mashed potatoes etc.)I guess I will get out the old measuring cup and allow myself only one cup of starchy, bready things... I haven't decided for sure. Just experimenting. I continue to exercise about 4 times per week. hmmm...I could step it up but...hmmm. Any ideas?

Hey, happy fathers day to all of you. You may not be the father but you are great supports to us.
Love,
me

2 comments:

  1. Oh mother, you are to cute. My only advice would be to focus on how great you feel not putting all that sugar in your body and the mental and emotional benefits of exercising. I'm sure it's discouraging not losing weight but in my opinion, the other benefits far out weigh (no pun intended) losing weight. You are an example for all of us on treating our body like a temple. Love you mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mom. Great job on your journey! You are so great to keep going with your no sugar thing. Thanks for updating & keeping us posted.
    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete