Saturday, June 13, 2009

June progress

Hi ya all,
Thanks for your example and inspriation Heidi.
Here goes...

I have 8 things on my list. I try to check it off each night before bed. I do it about 4-5 times a week.

- Keeping my stress down: I now use outlook for my calendar and "color" my committments. The pink ones mean that it would be a pressure-item. I try to make sure there are not more than 4 pink. Otherwise I reschedule for another week.
- Exercising 4 times a week
- Physical Therapy 5 times
- Loving family moments - 4 times
- Helped with grandkids - 4 times
- no sugar- great (but I do allow myself a bit of jam or yogurt)
- serving someone - I feel good
- Putting in 8 hours of home management - yea! I did it this week. Heidi helped with the budget gosl too! Thanks.
-Thanks to Cindy for helping me with our yard (it looks beautiful)
-Thanks to Tiff for her calls to keep me informed and her love through the phone
-Thanks to Trisha for her enthusiasm with her new business adventure.

I just need to keep working on all of the above.
Love to you all,
mom/sis

No comments:

Post a Comment