Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Josie week 6

What a wonderful week. I read with the family, but most of all, I didn't give up!
I didn't freak out at the kids, or scream and kick my feet.
The basement is not finished, and that is frustrating, but I can walk through and visualize what it will look like when we are done.
We have paint chosen, baseboards, doors, almost carpet. Just waiting on it all to come together.
That said, I am with Becka, this is my family hospital, and I always walk away encouraged. Thanks gals!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Josie! I also loved what you said about Joseph and walking away! Awesome. I loved the visualizing comment. I did that today with my new youtube posts. I visualized it first!
    Love,
    Ma Potts

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an insperation to me Josie! Thanks for being such a great example.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally need to post the pictures of your home Josie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josie--
    I so enjoyed going to see your home...and your basement. How is it coming now?

    ReplyDelete