Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Time Savers

Hello ya all,

I thought that if we share time savers with each other we could have more time for our goals!

1. I found that if I use a large saftey pin to attach my bedroom blanket to my sheet then fold the blanket down on the top it saves time making my bed (and eliminates much of the hastle of lost, crumpled and misplaced sheets and blankets!

2. On my Pottspondering I shared pictures of the outfits I like. If I get dressed in the morning and like how my outfit turned out I take a cell phone snap shot! Thus saving time choosing my clothes.

3. By using a small 2009 calendar for some of my goals (business, eating etc) I can do a better job of looking at that goal. I just picked up a handful of them at the bank for free. Let me know if you want one.

Love,
mom

1 comment: