Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I am alive...sort of

Hello everyone! Yes. I am alive. Basically.
But other than being alive, that's about it.
My main goal for the past few weeks has been to not throw up. I accomplished that last Sunday, but have regressed since then.
I'm keeping optimistic, though, and hope to be able to expand my goals in the near future. I know I keep saying that, but I really think it will be true soon. One the the midwifes I've been talking with says that 9 weeks is the worst since that's when the placenta implants, so I'm hanging on and hope to be able to feel substantially better soon.
I'm so glad that everyone is still posting. You're all doing great! Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Heidi, I am so thankful that you are having moments here and there that are better. I love how you said you'll plan on "expanding" on your goals in the future.
    Thanks for your help on the computer. It was great to see you last night. Jason was fun to take on our scavenger hunt.
    I LOVE YOU, MOM/SIS

    ReplyDelete