Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm not Dead

Folks, I'm not dead-just so everyone knows. I haven't posted on here for a long time so I'm sure people might have been wondering if I was rotting in my house. Welp, I'm not :) so that's good, right?
I have been pretty good with washing my face, prayers, scriptures, keeping my house clean, and pondering lately.

I've been bad at excersizing. Let me re-phrase that-I have not excersized-not even once!

But as mother said, that's why God invented new days, for new beginnings. And I especially like fast Sunday's because that means that it's a new day, new week AND a new MONTH! Sweet! So, Darrin and I sat down and set some new goals for the month of March. They are as follows:

-make 10 NEW you tube videos (I do videos of how to do different styles-and they really help to get people to my site! We haven't made a new one for quite some time.)

-Get to bed by 12 and wake up by 9

-Start and Finish our taxes (thank goodness that dad is going to help us! I don't know what we'd do without him!)

-Paint the Living Room

-Finish Crown Molding in the Salon

-Make a CLEARANCE section on the website of products that we've had for a while.

-Make Credit Card forms for the Salon

-Sell at least one TV Stand from TVStandsElect.com (Darrin's Site-This one might be tough. There's still a lot to improve on the site. It's complicated!)

-Save, Save, Save!!!


So, there you have it! I hope that Darrin and I can do this every month-set new goals. I think it's helpful to reset goals month to month based on what's working and what's not. And based on what will help you in a shorter amount of time then throughout the year.


I also excersized this morning (and I'm already sore!)! So, that was good :) yay! The salon is doing pretty well too! Just getting better and better every month. I'm lovin' it! And I love you all!

3 comments:

  1. I love the graphics! Cute!
    Good for you about exercising. I just got back from my walk (2 days in a row.Yea!)

    Your youtube goal sounds great!

    We love you,
    mom/sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish - good job on washing your face - I'm right there with ya sista. Trying to do it every night - and morning. I'm feelin' the exercising thing, too. Good job exercising today!
    Great goal setting. Jason & I need to do that every month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Trisha!! Good job, you are so cute and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete