Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yipee! The "New Post" invitation is open to my eyes!


Hi guys,

First, Sorry. I couldn't find the posting button for a while but I see it today! Yea!!

Second, my friend, Adiaha, from the Caribbean is planning to join us. Cool Huh? We should hear from her soon!

Third. Now that we have been working our goals for 2 months now I decided that I would switch around. The goals I'm doing well with are moving over for new ones. Here is my new list (notice the PROGRESS ON part)

GREAT goals
• Progress on WATER BEFORE BREADS, sweets or seconds
• Progress on Exercise progress
• Progress on neck: physical therapy
• Progress on Timer with Computer
• Progress on finances – Bus. Acct. not transfers, daily acct.
• Progress on creating loving memories
• Progress on faith booths with God: temple, church, serving
• Progress on memorize positive songs for sharing
• Progress on Share and or sell 300 MJ books by April
• Progress on Thanks thinking
• Progress on Food storage
• Progress on dates-kids, grandkids)
• Watching grandshildren
• Progress on -------------------------------------------------------
• Progress on -------------------------------------------------------

Have a Great Day!!
Love,
Mom

1 comment: