Saturday, March 14, 2009

Last Week and This...




Well, last week was AWESOME as far as accomplishing goals and getting a lot done! The month of March has been really slow! So, that's really unfortunate, but fortunately it gives us time to get other things done that needed to be done. Last week we got all of the crown molding and base boards done in the salon, finished our chair railing and put it up, stained all of the wood in the stairway (we have wood panelling) and painted my station in the salon! On top of all of that I washed my face day and night every day, excersized 4 times, read scriptures every day, and we made 3 you tube videos. It was a great week!
This past week I haven't excersized. But I've still been good about washing my face and scripture study. We've been good about making you tube videos, I wrote a whole page all about extensions to go on the website, and Darrin made a sale on www.TVStandsElect.com!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! That's a huge milestone (and one of our March goals)! I've also had more clients this week than last so that's good.
So-there you have it-these past two weeks have been pretty progressive in my opinion :)

2 comments:

  1. Trisha, that rocks! I love the pics and your work station looks great! I'll have to look up your utube videos. Love you and thanks again for the b-day gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish - you should put a permanent link from your blog to your youtube videos. GREAT JOB on doing so great this week. You are my inspiration - especially w/ washing your face & scriptures. that's great! LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete