Monday, January 12, 2009

Hello!

I have never made a New Years Resolution. I have never felt the need to. Not that I feel I am perfect, far from it. I just never saw the point when there was nothing I wanted to wait to start until Jan 1st. However, our pastor has challenged us to read the Bible cover to cover as a family this year. We have read Gen 1, Matt 1, Ezra 1. It has been entertaining. Andrew has lots of questions about the six days that God created the earth, i.e., when were the dinosaurs created?
I am in awe of the resolutions that you girls have all made, and KEPT! Wow, I would love to be organized enough to say the how and why.

2 comments:

  1. Jos - that's a GREAT goal! I have been reading (and capturing thoughts & feelings) from the New Testament for probably 8 months now. I'm still in Matthew. :) Good stuff, though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your thinking Josie! Now is the best time! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete