Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tiff's Progress (or lack thereof)

Hey fam,

First off, let's all give a "hip hip hooray" (as mom would say) to Heidi for all her progress. You ROCK!

Let's just say, for me the only way to go is up. I think there was one day I only ate one bowl of cereal. I did pray a few times more than I normally do. There's the positive. I won't list the negative because I'm not sure the blog even has capacity for it... he, he, he. I guess that's not really funny but what can I say...?
Anyways, I sure love you all and this blog. It's challenging being away from all of you and I miss you TONZ!!! But I think as long as we keep up this blog, I can survive another year without you :-( So PLEASE keep doing what you're doing and posting.

Love you gals!
Tiff
P.S. here are some pics of my more recent tattoo escapade. Let's just say "OUCH!" I should have taken anti-swelling meds before the procedure but whoops.... I forgot.


2 comments:

  1. Wow - is that red color eye shadow or just red hurting? It does look good, though. hopefully it will pay off as soon as the pain dies down. Hopefully Adam isn't the "I told you not to do it" kind of guy :)
    Hey - and we are all about PROGRESS not PERFECTION, remember? You keep your head up and do your best. You're grrrrreeeeeattt! (think Frosted Flakes tiger :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with the practice makes PROGRESS not PERFECTION thing.

    You need to post after-after pics, so we can see how awesome you look. Love Ya!!!

    ReplyDelete