Thursday, January 15, 2009

What Heaven Sees in You

I don't know how many of you read my regular blog, but I had to post this here just in case. It directly relates to my goal of seeing myself and others and Jesus sees us. I have been truly, noticeably happier the past few days as I have worked harder on this goal. It amazes me because when I look in the mirror, when I have the spirit and when I focus on my eyes, I really do begin to see the woman God sees in me. One part of me is amazed that it doesn't send me into depression, just knowing how far away I am from TRULY being that woman, but the most important things I see there are HOPE and LOVE and if I focus on those things than I feel happy and healthy and loved.
Here's the video that I posted on my blog. I love it. And love it. And I hope it helps you, too, see your worth and the love your Savior has for the amazing woman YOU are.

1 comment:

  1. Was this Heidi that posted this? I'm guessing it was. Wow. Thank you for sharing. That was beautiful. I sang that song in church once...it's one of my very favorites. It's so important to be reminded of who we really are. Our potential. And God's love for us.

    ReplyDelete