Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hola family and close friends!

Hey fam and friends,

I'm happy to report I've done slightly better the last two weeks then I did the prior week. Interesting enough, my hubby was in China the last two weeks... I wonder if there's any connection to my progress... let's hope not. :-)

Anywho, I've been a little better at praying daily, better at eating less sugar (except for today which I've eaten almost half a pan of my delicious rice crispy treats), I've been pretty much caught up with all my phone calls at work, reviewing my goals has been good, and I've been good at keeping my home cleaner.

I won't bore you too much with all I haven't been keeping up on but the biggest goal I want to report I've done next week is my "hour of power" with 20 minutes applied to exercise, reading inspirational material, and meditation/ praying.

So, there you have it folks.

Love you all!

Tiff

P.S. Here are your inspirational thoughts of the week:

"Perseverance is the secret of success. Procrastination is the secret of failure."
Milton Levine (1913 - )

"Failure is only an opportunity to begin again more intelligently."
Henry Ford (1863 - 1947)

4 comments:

  1. yipee! woo hooo!!! Tiff, I am so proud of YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiff- GREAT quotes and great progress! See - you are doing better than you give yourself credit for.
    Only 2 and a half more weeks till we get to come down and have fun in the sun! (and I get to show you what rice crispy making is ALL ABOUT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Horray! I did alot, Almost Done!!"
    That is the language of a winner. Thanks my marathon daughter for your winning example and language!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job little sis!!! Thanks for the quotes!!

    ReplyDelete