Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Trisha's Progress

Holy Crap! You have all done so well with your goals and with keeping the blog (all of us) up to date. I don't know how I'm going to keep up with all of you. By the way, it's so great to have you Josie! I read what you all have written and I love it all. I think my favorite was Becka's comments about how others celebrate new years. I think that's great! And what a great thought to take goals one at a time. That sure seems a lot easier than trying to tackle a whole load of goals at once.
This week I have deffinately made progress on many of my goals. On Monday's I have been cleaning our home like crazy! Yesterday I got all of the laundry done, folded and put away. I did the ironing, dusting, vaccuuming, thourougly cleaned the bathroom, sweeping, mopping, thourougly cleaned out our fridge, did all the dishes, cleaned the microwave and I even rearanged our bedroom and our kitchen. And it felt SO GOOD!
I have washed my face 4 out of 7 times...progress right? YES!
I feel like I have been doing really well with my scripture study this past week. I have been reading D&C along with the learning guide that we got in sunday school and I've learned so much. I've even been able to get lost in the studying and loose track of time. Amazing. I think I did miss 2 days though.
We've been doing better with our couple scripture study this past week. I have so much to learn from Darrin! He's so knowledgable!
I make delicious rolls this week! And from the same dough I made delectable cinimmon rolls. I used the "Lion House Roll" recipe and it was great. But just because I got it once, doesn't mean I've perfected it. I will keep trying until I know exactly what good dough looks like, feels like etc. So that every time I make rolls they turn out.
I didn't exercise this past week. :( I need to get a DVD first to help me since we can't afford a gym membership.
I haven't made too much progress on getting to bed on time either. I have been waking up early though :)

well, there you have it. I hope this next week goes well too! I love you all! Keep up the good work!
-Trish

5 comments:

  1. wooo-hoooo Trisha! Great job! I just LOVE the feeling of having my house in order. Great job washing your face, too! I'm about 60% right now, so you inspire me!
    That's awesome about the D&C. I know it's the Sunday School cirriculum, but I never get to go to Sunday School because of my calling, but that's really all the more reason why I should read it. You'll have to share you're insights.
    I have a few good workout DVDs if you want to borrow them. Let me know.
    Good job on waking up early. I wasn't too good about getting to bed on time either and I think that's why I got sick. We'll both be STELLAR (that kind of loses its meaning now that it's a cousin's name) next week!
    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry - I have to correct my spelling. It's YOUR insights, not YOU'RE insights. HELLO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo, yo, yo Trisha! Nice job sista! Looks like you've done pretty awesome. Congrats... love you long time!

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wrote a long, loving post, thought I was signed it but it didn't show up. I need help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.K. I think I am getting it...sign.
    I will write my beautiful Trisha AGAIN (This is going the 2nd mile!)
    - What you did on Monday would equal 3 of my days! Way to go!
    - I am so proud of you for getting lost in the scriptures. I have to admit that too often I am just trying to get my half hour in. I enjoy it but I am time-driven
    - Sounds like we should have you be the roll-girl at family outings. I admire your zeal for cooking (something you didn't get from me)
    - I have a pillates dvd you can use. I wrote up the exercises and do them to music (when I get to it. Mostly I beg Dan to go for walks with me.)
    Excellent progress Trish
    Love,
    mom/sis

    ReplyDelete