Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Nothing...

Update for the week! I did absolutely nothing about reading with the kids. I am swamped with homework, and totally distracted by the basement being finished.
I read a great book for my leadership class though. It is called Shackleton's Way. Shackleton was an arctic explorer in the early 1900's. he was unsucessful at reaching the South Pole, but he never gave up. His men were more important than the goal, and everyone of them under his watch came back alive. I love that the book is centered on people are the most important part of leadership.

1 comment:

  1. Josie, you are such a terrific example of reading. I didn't do that very good as a mom. I was often running here or there. Give yourself extra points for the example you are setting. Love, Patricia

    ReplyDelete