Monday, January 12, 2009

Ummmm yea..........

I thought about copying and pasting last weeks progress because I haven't been much more successful since I last posted. Like I said, there's only up!

However after reading everyone's posts, you all gave me lots of inspiration and ideas. I really loved mom's checklist so I'm going to work on that.

I'm sure I'll be saying this each time I post, but I really appreciate everyone's posts and comments. I had no idea how wise y'all were... just kidding, but seriously! :-)

Anywho, love you all. Cross your fingers that this week I'll do better!

Tiff

1 comment:

  1. Tiff - how are you doing w/ your hubby being away? I know it would be hard for me...
    Anyway, you have the right attitude - to not get down about anything, but look up!
    I had a couple thoughts on the "not 2 bowls of cereal thing" -
    1. I find if I have an orange or apple or grapes or something with my cereal and a BIG glass of water, I am FAR less likely to want another bowl of cereal.
    2. Just putting a post-it note where to sit to remind you of your goal and remembering us there with you cheering you on to your goal!
    Hopefully it will get easier to wake up when Spring gets nearer. I know it's so hard for me to get up when it's pitch black outside.
    I LOVE YOU!!! I love your comments and your support.

    ReplyDelete